In early days, Transexamic Acid was a medicine used in preventing bleeding problem. As its skin whitening effect was later found in medical field, it was broadly used to treat liver spots and pigmentation. It proves to be highly effective in counteracting melanin growth, able to minimize the area of pigment spots and brighten skin complexion.
- Tranexamic Acid
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Morus Alba Root Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Counteracts melanin growth, removes pigment spots
- Ideal for restoring damaged skin caused by sun exposure, medicine and hormones
- Helps lightening acne scars
- Improves skin complexion and lighten melanin deposit areas, recover skin's natural glow
- A good soothing and moisturizing properties for solving problem of sensitive skin
- Home Care: Apply morning and night to face and neck after cleansing
- Professional Care: Can be used for derma roller or Ultrasound treatments.