Also known as Pantohenic Acid, it is one of the eight water -soluble B vitamins. In-Vitro studies have shown that Vitamin B5 may accelerate skin repair such as recovery from wounds. Vitamin B5 also delivers an abundant amount of micronutrients to relieve skins in distress.
- Vitamin B5
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) *Not recommended for Pregnant or Breastfeeding ladies
- Vitamin E
- Seaweed Extract
- Generates cell growth and promotes tissue repair, resulting in healthy looking skin.
- Provides deep hydration function, retains and replenishes skin moisture.
- Improves skin firmness and radiant complexion.
- Skin becomes more cushioned, plumped, reduces fine lines and provide age-delaying effect.
- Protects against dehydrated skin, recaptures skin elasticity, leaving it ultra supple and smooth.
- After cleansing, use fingertips to apply 2-3 drops to the face and neck area in the morning and at night.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.