GHK-Cu Peptide was found in blood serum by scientist as a complex of three amino acids & one Cu2+. GHK-Cu Peptide can stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, increased blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin. It can also stimulate the formation of GAGS (Glycosaminoglycans) which helps to restore skin damages. GHK-Cu was created from: Glycyl - L-histidyl - L-lysine - Copper. Cu2+ does not appear in yellow as gold metal colour, it was instead a kind of water soluble appears in blue colour.
- Camellia Sinensis Lethenoaf Extract
- Centella Asistica Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Stimulates formation of collagen and elastin to diminish fine lines and improve skin firmness.
- Rebuilds skin protective barrier, stimulates the formation of the extra cellular cement between cells, thus improving skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Helps to thicken the dermis resulting in lessening of skin sagging problem.
- Increases blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin.
- Protects against free radical damage, prevents premature ageing.
- Home Care: Apply morning and night to face and neck after cleansing
- Professional Treatment: Can be used for derma roller or Ultrasound treatments.